Please fill out our Group Interest Form and our Box Office ticket clerk will contact you to discuss seating options (group tickets are not available online). Discounts are available for groups of 15 or more for all performances in the Clarence Brown Theatre.
Previews – $23 each
All Other Performances – $36 each
- Group reservations need a minimum of 15 attendees in their party
- A minimum of 15 group rate tickets must be purchased to qualify for the group rate discount
(i.e. a group of 15 cannot purchase 5 children’s tickets and 10 group rate tickets)
- Final numbers and payment are due no later than 2 weeks before their performance
- Payment can be sent in via check made out to the University of Tennessee or paid via credit/debit card over the phone
- All group tickets must be paid in one payment.
- Any additional tickets added after the payment deadline do not qualify for the discounted rate
- All tickets will be put under the purchaser’s name, and they are responsible for distributing tickets
- Tickets are not exchangeable or refundable
To make live theatre available to all, we offer a Pay What You Can performance. This program is aimed at providing increased access to live theatre for our entire community.
We occasionally partner with local non-profit organizations to spread the word and give back to the Greater Knoxville community. Half of all proceeds from that night’s PWYC tickets will go towards the non-profit organization that is partnering with us for that production. The selected organization will also have a table set up in the lobby to inform patrons about their non-profit.
Our PWYC performances this season include:
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL – December 6, 2023
- THE GIVER – February 14, 2024
- KINKY BOOTS – April 17, 2024
Tickets may be purchased in person from Noon until 5pm the day before and from Noon until curtain on the day of the performance at the Box Office kiosk in the lobby.
- Cash only, in full dollar amounts accepted
- Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis
- Limited to 8 tickets per purchase
For more information about our Pay What You Can performances, please contact Callie Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Box Office at 865.974.5161.
Open Captioning is a text display of all the words and sounds heard during a production — very similar to closed captioning on your TV. Whether you just miss a single word or have hearing loss too severe to benefit from the use of assistive listening devices, open captioning can keep you from missing out. Open Captioning will be available on the third Sunday matinee for each of our productions.
Our Open Captioned performances this season include:
- MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS – September 24, 2023
- THE MOORS – November 5, 2023
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL – December 10, 2023
- THE GIVER – March 3, 2024
- ANON(MOUS) – March 24, 2024
- KINKY BOOTS – May 5, 2024
The Arts and Culture Alliance of Greater Knoxville (ACA) offers a variety of programs and services that support our local arts community and benefit the community as a whole. We proudly participates in the ACA’s Penny 4 Arts program.
Through Penny 4 Arts, every child in Knox County is eligible to attend our productions for just A PENNY when accompanied by an adult to select performances. These “penny performances” help bring the creativity and inspiration of the arts to every child in our area and advance our goal of serving and advancing East Tennessee’s children.
- Penny 4 Arts is applicable to weekdays of the 2ndweek of performances.
- Adults receive the 10% off ACA discount on their ticket.
Penny 4 Arts this season include:
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
- Friday, December 1 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, December 2 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, December 3 at 2:00pm
- Tuesday, December 12 at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, December 6 at 7:30pm through Saturday, December 9 at 7:30pm
- Sunday, February 18 at 2pm
- Wednesday, February 21 – Saturday, February 24 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, April 21 at 2 pm
- Wednesday, April 24 – Saturday April 27 at 7:30 pm