Your Choice. Your Impact.
Every gift, big or small, has its own rewards by filling an important philanthropic need, offering tax and financial benefits, or providing access to exclusive privileges and behind-the-scenes opportunities.
Whichever way you choose to give, the impact is the same, helping support the Clarence Brown Theatre into the next 50 years of professional theatre.
Great donor benefits begin at $250.
(opens in a new tab)
Give by Mail
Checks, made payable to University of Tennessee, can be mailed to:
Clarence Brown Theatre
206 McClung Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
Unless otherwise stated, donations received via mail will go towards our general Theatre Enrichment Fund.
Give by Phone
Provide your credit card information via phone by calling our Development liaison at (865) 974-5654.
Give via UT Payroll
Are you a current UT faculty or staff member? You can set up a monthly donation through your payroll deduction.
Click here to access the University’s payroll deduction site. You will be prompted to log-in with your UT Net ID and password. Select “Create a Gift” and when prompted to pick a fund, you may scroll through the drop-down menu to the Clarence Brown Theatre section and select from the following CBT funds:
- UTK Theatre Enrichment Fund (THEAT_14)
- Clarence Brown Theatre Artist Fund (BROWN_C04)
- Clarence Brown Theatre Society Scholarship (BROWN_C11)
- Clarence Brown Theatre Society (OPEN_03)*
- James Brimer Scholarship in Musical Theatre (BRIME_J02)
- Joyce Brakebill Theatre Scholarship (BRAKE_J04)
- Liz Stowers Theatre Scholarship Endowment (STOWE_L)
- Thomas Cervone Scholarship in Graduate Acting (CERVO_T)
* The CBT Society is a membership-based fund and requires a minimum total donation of $250 to join.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies provide matching gifts for their employees as part of their employee benefit packages. Check with your employer to see if they participate in a matching gift program or visit giving.utk.edu.
Planned (Estate) Giving
To learn more about planned giving or to make a planned gift, please contact the Theatre Department’s Development Officer Holly Jackson-Sullivan at (865) 974-2557 or email@example.com.