Students enrolled in any University of Tennessee for-credit class are eligible for discounted tickets to Clarence Brown Theatre productions.
Students can purchase only one of the following per production:
- FREE Previews (first Wednesday/Thursday performance)
- $10 Opening Nights
- $5 All other performances
Limit one ticket per UT student (with valid ID) for each production.
Want to sit with friends? Shows in the Carousel and Lab Theatres are general admission so no special arrangements need to be made. We do recommend arriving early in order to find seats together. Groups arriving close to curtain may have to separate to find seats. Shows in the Clarence Brown Theatre MainStage offer reserved seating. While each student will have to order his or her ticket separately when ordering online, you can use the “Pick Your Own Seat” feature to select seats adjacent to one another. Just check with your friends when ordering to confirm your seat selections. To sit together when ordering in person you will need one student ID per ticket or for orders over the phone you will need to know the student ID numbers for everyone in the group.
How to Purchase Tickets
Students may purchase one UT student price ticket for each production and an unlimited number of regular priced tickets.
- Click on the Log In at the top of the screen.
- For username, enter your netID followed by @vols.utk.edu OR @tennessee.edu OR @utk.edu (Try all 3 if necessary)
- For password, enter Ut + nine digit UT ID number (Example: Ut888888888)
- Choose “UT Student” as your price.
- Continue with checkout.
In Person or On the Phone:
|Clarence Brown Box Office
Noon-5pm | M-F
Thompson Boling Arena
10am-5pm | M-F
(865) 656-4444 or (877) 995-9961
Service charges vary by outlet for phone orders. Purchases in person do not incur service charges.