Why advertise in CBT playbills?
Promote your business and support professional theater in Knoxville by advertising in our playbills! Join us and enjoy targeted, affordable advertising that will give you valuable business exposure to patrons of the arts.
Each year, the CBT brings five to nine productions to life on three stages. Our seasons typically include musicals, classic dramas, comedies, collaborations with other performing arts organizations and contemporary drama. Together, they form a broad range of live theatre experiences that can be enjoyed by all.
Digital Playbill Advertising Rates
Out of an abundance of caution, we are planning to create our playbills digitally this season for:
The playbills will be featured on the show page of each production, included in each e-blast sent to more than 20,000 patrons promoting each production, and then sent as a link in each pre-performance email sent to patrons attending each production.
Additionally, for this season only, we are thrilled to offer you full color at the price you would normally have paid for black and white advertising.
We’re thrilled to be back in the theater and we thank you for supporting the Clarence Brown Theatre!
Full Color Ads
Balance Due: Payment is due 30 days after invoice is received
- Ads cancelled after the deadline will be charged for the space ordered.
- The CBT will not be liable for damages or any error in any advertisement for more than the cost of the space occupied by that which is an error.
- The advertiser is responsible for obtaining photo releases from persons whose pictures appear in advertisements.
- The advertiser and/or agency assumes liability for all content(including text representation and illustrations) of advertisements printed, and assumes responsibility for any claims against the publisher.
- The CBT reserves the right to refuse any advertisement at its own discretion.
- If you require a tear sheet, please contact us for payment arrangements.
AD ARTWORK DUE DATES/SHOW:
- A Christmas Carol
Monday, November 1, 2021
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Monday, January 10, 2022
- Blood at the Root
Monday, February 7, 2022
- She Kills Monsters
Monday, March 7, 2022
- Always…Patsy Cline
Monday, March 28, 2022
PDF files are preferred. Please submit digital ads to Julie Summers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on advertising, please contact Robin Conklin at email@example.com or (865) 974-2497.