Join us for a special look behind the scenes on select Sunday performances.
From panel discussions and design presentations to backstage tours,
these events are designed to give our patrons a deeper appreciation and
connection to the plays we produce.
- November 28 – A Christmas Carol
Join us for a discussion with costume designer Lauren T. Roark as she discusses the process of designing the costumes for A Christmas Carol.
- February 6 – The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- March 6 – She Kills Monsters
- March 27 – Blood at the Root
- April 24 – Always…Patsy Cline