The Clarence Brown Theatre has a long history and mission equally focused on providing top quality theatre and training the next generation of great artists. East Tennessee’s professional regional theatre, the CBT is one of only 12 academic LORT (League of Resident Theatres) institutions in the nation.
Season tickets are currently on sale to our 2019/2020 subscribers and 50th anniversary members.
For renewing subscribers, please refer to your CBT e-blast, or contact our Box Office at email@example.com or (865) 974-5161.
(Note: Our Box Office staff is only available via phone or email between Noon-5pm, Monday-Friday.
No in-person walk-ups at this time.)
SINGLE TICKETS will go on sale on the following dates:
- A Christmas Carol – November 2
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time – January 11
- Blood at the Root – February 8
- She Kills Monsters – February 22
- Always…Patsy Cline – March 31
- Online – Only available through our ticket provider KnoxvilleTickets.com
- By Phone – CBT Box Office at (865) 974-5161; Monday – Friday, Noon to 5PM.
- In Person – CBT Box Office will be open to patrons beginning November 2 at noon
As a perk to our subscribers, only season tickets are exchangeable.
All non-season tickets purchased through KnoxvilleTickets.com and the Clarence Brown Theatre Box Office (865) 974.5161 are final.
Late Seating: Evening shows begin promptly at 7:30pm and matinees at 2:00pm. We encourage you to arrive by 7:00pm for evening performances and 1:30pm for matinees. Seats are guaranteed until show time.
For your safety and to avoid disturbing other patrons, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager and may be placed in alternative seating. In rare instances, show conditions can prevent us from admitting audience members until intermission. We encourage all patrons to arrive early to ensure seating and a prompt start time.