Informal “talkbacks” with selected members of the show’s cast, crew, and artistic team offer you as an audience member a chance to delve deeper into the show and “talk back” to the artists who brought the show to life. Discussions generally start about 10-15 minutes after the end of the second matinee performance and usually last 30-45 minutes. Moderated by our Outreach and Education Coordinator, these discussions offer us the chance to hear what you think and to open a dialogue about theatre as an artform, issues a particular play might raise, or how a particular idea came to be. The direction of the conversation is completely up to you!
Want to attend the talkback but see the show on another date? We’d be happy to have you join us. Give us a call to inquire about the estimated start time for the talkback then just drop by after the show. Talkbacks are a free service!
Talkback Dates for 2014-2015
- Hank Williams: Lost Highway | September 14
- The Miracle Worker | October 12
- 4000 Miles | November 9
- A Christmas Carol | December 7
- “Master Harold”…and the boys | February 15
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream | March 1
- A Shayna Maidel | April 5
- The Threepenny Opera | April 26